Talent Acquisition Manager
Pazu is the creator and publisher of successful mobile games for kids.
Our games are loved and trusted by over 150 million kids and parents worldwide.
Pazu offers a variety of fun, casual and educational games for girls and boys to enjoy and experience.
We are at Pazu Games expanding our world-class team and looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join and be an integral part of our hiring efforts. This is a hands-on role, in which you'll have full ownership of end to end hiring processes, bring in the best talent and provide an unforgettable candidate experience.
If you are passionate about Recruiting and challenges you to establish a new and first role in a startup company in constant growth- come join us.
• Lead E2E recruitment processes including Job characterization, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and evaluating.
• Source talent through deep internet research, networking, competitive intelligence gathering, employee and candidate referrals.
• Sourcing passive talents through referrals, networking, Internet searches, and other. sourcing tools such as Linkedin, Github, community forums, Facebook, etc.
• Build and foster long-term relationships with external agencies and headhunters.
• Contribute to the development of innovative practices in the recruitment process,
• Creating an amazing candidate experience and ensuring that we execute our recruiting strategy.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates in the hiring process.
• Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates through creative sourcing techniques.
• Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open-source networks.
• Track and analyze the effectiveness of different sourcing strategies to continuously improve our processes while always looking for new resources for sourcing.
• 2 +years of relevant recruiting and sourcing experience in a tech recruiting role from a fast-growing Startup company –Must.
• Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments.
• Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.), great candidate outreach, building short and long-term sourcing strategies
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles, and updating pipeline progress.
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems –( Comeet – Advantage).
• Friendly and outgoing personality, strong team player, positive and can-do approach
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through in a fast-moving and changing environment
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
• A positive, proactive, independent quick thinker who is solution- focused.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• High level of English - written and verbal – Must
Apply Now! contact us at email@example.com