Pazu is the creator and publisher of successful mobile games for kids.
Our games are loved and trusted by over 100 million kids and parents worldwide.
Pazu offers a variety of fun, casual and educational games for girls and boys to enjoy and experience.
We are looking for an experienced, active, and responsible Project Manager to lead the development of new, unreleased, and existing games.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing assigned projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle. You will help clarify goals and requirements, foster transparency, clear obstacles and highlight risks. The fashion of the company must be preserved and at the same time orderly and clear work processes must be produced.
You must join us if the spirit of entrepreneurship burns in you and challenges you to establish a new and first role in the organization in a company in constant growth.
• Manage the team, prioritizing, and communicating with management.
• Manage the full game life cycle and building work plans.
• Planning and control of the project budget against the project costs and project revenues.
• Training and development of a methodology for project management, policy and standards.
• Monitoring the progress of the project, raising red "flags" ahead of time, building metrics.
• Risk management, including risk identification, analysis, planning and implementation of action plans, preventive actions and corrective actions.
• Flexibility and ability to cope with rapid movements and changes in tasks.
• +7 years’ project management experience working for a B2C /B2B companies (app or a mobile-gaming company-an advantage)
• Experience with project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, autonomous, and adaptable.
• Systemic vision, leadership skills and the ability to harness and entice employees to tasks.
• An assertive person who knows how to convey a message and knows how to talk to people and everything in a pleasant way.
• Outstanding management skills (experience working with local and remote teams).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's degree in management or technical specializations.
Apply Now! contact us at email@example.com