Pazu is the creator and publisher of successful mobile games for kids.
Our games are loved and trusted by over 150 million kids and parents worldwide.
Pazu offers a variety of fun, casual and educational games for girls and boys to enjoy and experience
We are looking for an experienced, active, and responsible Program Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible of planning and leading the release of projects of Pazu, including overseeing work plans and schedules, synchronizing project stakeholders and providing status updates to management.
End to end project management responsibility– in terms of scope, quality, resources, cost, and risk management as well as a timeline and organizational release readiness.
You must join us if the spirit of entrepreneurship burns in you and challenges you to establish a new and first role in a startup company in constant growth.
* Working with the teams to plan and manage the full project life cycle and building work plans, deliverables and timetable while continuously communicating with management as part of the defined Release Lifecycle.
* Training and development of a methodology for project management, policy and standards including planning and control of the projects budgets.
* Risk management, including risk identification, analysis, planning and implementation of action plans, preventive actions, and corrective actions.
* Work and analyze data from the teams, to provide insights, raise flags, and periodically present status to management using relevant tools and dashboards
* Ensure organizational readiness for Release/Delivery (e.g Support, Services, Sales groups, etc.)
* Be the one individual who can address all delivery and program related topics.
* Manage the Project's ROI including estimation vs. Actual effort
* Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Executives.
* Define and track Team Performance KPIs
* At least 2 years of relevant project/ program management experience for a B2C companies (app or a mobile/gaming company-is an advantage)
* Experience with project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban).
* An assertive person, Self-motivated, detail-oriented, well organized, autonomous, and adaptable
* Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
* Exceptional communication and organizational skills and ability to interact with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders, from individual contributors to executives
* Outstanding management skills (experience working with local and remote teams).
* Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
* Bachelor's degree in management or technical specializations.
* English – Fluent
Apply Now! contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org