Pazu is the creator and publisher of successful mobile games for kids.
Our games are loved and trusted by over 100 million kids and parents worldwide.
The company has a variety of super successful, fun, casual and educational games for girls and boys to enjoy and experience.
We are looking for an experienced product manager, prioritizing children's apps and games for a central and leading role. You should be brilliant, organized, and creative person.
In this position you will lead, invent, and get things done by creating an idea and turning it into a reality. You will work closely with multiple teams in order to identify the possible solutions for Product KPI’s. We are a charming company in growth from the northern region, quality people, equal conditions, and an excellent product! Come and join us!
• You will ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle management framework.
• You will collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed PRDs, UI/UX & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering.
• Design the player experience and create mock-ups for features, present ideas for development based on the product department KPI’s.
• Responsible for the usage data and patterns; and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results.
• Design and deliver ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative projects to promote knowledge of player behavior.
• Work with relevant cross-functional teams (Game Designers, UX Designers, UI Designers, etc.) to guarantee a smooth and efficient process.
• Manage the ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features.
• 4+ years of product management experience with a background in a B2C startup or organization. (Proven experience in mobile games -advantage)
• Experience with Analytics and A/B testing tools. - advantage
• Strong interpersonal skills and strategic thinking skills. - must.
• Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
• Strong sense of UX and visual design
Apply Now! contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org