Pazu is the creator and publisher of successful mobile games for kids.
Our games are loved and trusted by over 120 million kids and parents worldwide.
The company has a variety of super successful, fun, casual, and educational games for girls and boys to enjoy and learn from.
We are looking for a Product Analyst to join our growing team.
In this role, we’re looking for someone who’s able to build a new role from scratch and pro-actively design and create the day-to-day work requirements with the team.
This is an opportunity to join a hyper-growth mobile gaming company and directly influence the decision-making process.
As a product analyst, you should possess a combination of analytic and statistical
skills; with an ability to analyze mobile-games data to get a deep understanding of player behavior and use this information to optimize both game experience and business decisions.
● Develop and maintain data analytics systems and processes that allow
product owners to optimize KPIs.
● Use complex SQL queries to analyze Big Data.
● Build reports, dashboards, and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity
and validity of the data reported.
● Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
● Work with the Game Design, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure that the
results of analyses are communicated, understood, and utilized.
● 2+ Years’ experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, Periscope, Qlik, etc.) and excellent knowledge of SQL- a must!
● Highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities and excellent mathematical/statistical knowledge.
● Capable of translating raw data into business insights.
● Curious, independent, rigorous, and a proactive kind of person.
● Great communicator, excellent team player, and strong attention to details
● Fluent English
● Experience in mobile gaming companies – an advantage.
Apply Now! contact us at email@example.com