Pazu is the creator and publisher of successful mobile games for kids.
Our games are loved and trusted by over 150 million kids and parents worldwide.
Pazu offers a variety of fun, casual and educational games for girls and boys to enjoy and experience
We`re looking for an amazing superstar personal assistant to join us at Pazu Games!
In this role you will:
• Manage C-level executives' day-2-day schedule: Coordinate meetings, events
• Manage end-2-end executive's overseas travel –including ongoing support while abroad
• Handle all personal and business-related issues for C-level executives
• Assisting the HR Team
• Build working relationships with members of leadership and other key stakeholders.
• Manage executive's expense reports
• Solve any problem or issue in real-time manner
• Liaising with the employees and suppliers
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
• Supports company operations
• Maintains office efficiency
• Manage the operational side of new hires’ onboarding process and ongoing employee needs
The Ideal Candidate:
• 1-2 years of work experience as a Personal Assistant
• Proven experience as a personal assistant and Experience supporting executives in a startup environment.
• Full time position, Sunday to Thursday with the flexibility to be available after hours/weekends as needed.
• Proficiency in office tool skills: Google apps, Microsoft office, Slack.
• Organizational skills, ability to multitask and to prioritize.
• Positive attitude, Resourcefulness, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
• Full proficiency in English and Hebrew (English mother tongue is a plus)
• A Bachelor's Degree.
Apply Now! contact us at email@example.com